Saturday, September 18, 2010

Bibs

Now that I have a baby, I have become slightly obsessed with baby fashion. I know it is silly to spend a lot of money on the little guys clothes, since he is growing so fast, but I still want him to look good! I have spent lots of time trying to find cute inexpensive clothes, so he is always looking good, but here is my problem..... I have bought all these cute clothes, and what happens withing 10 minutes of putting them on, Everett spits up on it! He is the burp up king. I have no idea how he stays chubby because it seems like all his food comes back up. I have been a bad mommy I am sure, because for the most part I just leave him in his wet smelly clothes. I would go though 20 outfits a day if I changed him everytime he spits up, not to mention he thinks I am trying to hurt him every time I change his clothes. He screams and screams. I could easily solve this problem with a bib, but I think most bibs totally ruin the cute outfit I put him in! So I need a new solution, and I think I may have found it. I was searching Etsy.com (if you have never been to it, go NOW, it is awesome) and I found what could possibly work. They are called bandana bibs, and they are very cute.



(FYI, this is not Everett.....just a boy wearing the bib!)
So what do you all think? I am trying to enlist my extremely creative inlaws to make me a few to see if they are as cute as they look. Or I may breakdown and spend the $10 and buy one on my own. I will post a picture of Everett with his bandanna once I get one. Love you all!





1 comment:

  1. i think tamsin was making these...she's a big etsy fan as well. ask her!

    ReplyDelete